![]() |
| 12 Week Challenge Starting Point |
12 May, 2013
I am using this blog to help spread knowledge about diet and exercise in Taiwan, my current home. I have been here for almost three years, and have had some good health and fitness gains. When I first arrived here, I was pretty out of shape, and got into the habit of eating some delicious but not so healthy food during my first year here. I've managed to turn things around though, with the help of intermittent fasting and finally figuring out how to exercise properly. The problem with starting to get it right though, is that now I'm driven to near insanity seeing people around me not having any clue how to eat to reach their goals, or how to train to get stronger and more muscular. Using this blog, I will track my own progress, and in doing so,hopefully shed some light on the mistakes that a lot of people make when trying to lose fat and gain muscle. I am currently doing a personal 12 Week Challenge to cut fat and get into the best shape possible. You can follow my progress
on this blog, and on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/fittaiwan
Posted on Sunday, May 12, 2013 by Unknown
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Intermittent fasting comes in many forms. There is Brad Pilon’s “Eat Stop Eat”, Ori Hofmekler’s “Warrior Diet”, Jason Ferruggia’s “Reneg...
-
Losing fat, and getting in shape is going to require some will power and determination. But, it doesn't have to come at the expense o...
-
The other night I went to a party, and got to see a lot of people that I haven't seen for a while (I moved). It was awesome to see eve...
-
I am using this blog to help spread knowledge about diet and exercise in Taiwan, my current home. I have been here for almost three years, ...
-
Twelve weeks flew by like nothing. I actually can't believe that this 12 Week Challenge is done. I remember when I first started ...
-
American science writer Gary Taubes is pissing off a lot of people in the nutrition industry. He has written a few books, but his two best...
-
So I thought I should write a quick summary of what my exercise plan looks like. To be honest, it is an extremely simple program. Because...
-
So there is this phenomenon called "bulletproof living" that is incredibly popular in certain circles on the internet. It all s...
-
I'm still not sure why, but the post I wrote about being a fat loss scientist continues to be the most popular thing on this blog. It...
-
It's funny how sometimes ideas need time to fully take hold, and turn from concepts into tangible actions. I've spent countless hou...
Categories
alcohol
(1)
barbell complexes
(2)
building muscle
(2)
Bulletproof coffee
(2)
diet
(13)
experimenting
(1)
fat loss
(7)
food ideas
(2)
GAPs
(1)
Gary Taubes
(1)
Goals
(1)
healthy eating
(7)
hiit
(1)
hill sprints
(4)
intermittent fasting
(4)
jumping rope
(1)
leaky gut
(1)
liftin weights
(1)
lifting weights
(3)
Macro counting
(2)
mobility
(1)
moderation
(1)
obesity
(2)
over training
(1)
tracking progress
(4)
weight lifting
(1)
weight training
(5)
Visitors
Blogroll
Recent Articles
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment